Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Revelation pt. 1a, O Glorious Day

One day when heaven was filled with His praises
One day when sin was as black as could be
Jesus came forth to be born of a virgin
Dwelt among men my example is he

Living He loved me, dying He saved me
Buried He carried my sins far away
Rising He justified freely forever
One day He’s coming
O glorious day

One day they led Him to Calvary’s mountain
One day they nailed Him to die on a tree
Suffering anguish, despised and rejected
Bearing our sins, my Redeemer is He

One day the grave could conceal Him no longer
One day the stone rolled away from the door
Then He arose, o’er death He had conquered
Now He’s ascended, my Lord forevermore

One day the trumpet will sound for His coming
One day the skies with His glories will shine
Wonderful day my Beloved One’s bringing
Glorious Savior, this Jesus is mine


Music by Michael Bleecker. ©2006 Bleecker Publishing (ASCAP). All Rights Reserved. Used by Permission. Traditional lyrics by John Wilbur Chapman (Public Domain).

No comments: